This course provides an introduction to dynamic positioning concepts, operations and equipment. This Course would be appropriate for Electrical/electronic engineers and maintenance personnel onboard who are responsible for the periodic maintenance.
Provide the participants with knowledge and practical use of dynamic positioning in order to enable him:
- to operate DP systems to the standards and guidelines specified by international regulatory authorities and recognised by institutions in the industry
- to set up and operate various DP systems
- to understand the use environment sensors and ancillary equipment, power systems, thrusters and manoeuvring Systems
- International Rules and Guidance
- DP Development
- Principles of DP
- Elements of a Dynamic Positioning System
- Practical Operation of a DP System
- Position Reference Systems
- Environment sensors and ancillary equipment
- Power Systems
- Thrusters and Manoeuvring Systems
- Operations using DP
Minimum number of Attenders
Note to Client:
After successful completion of the course candidates will receive a Dynamic Positioning Familiarization Certificate of Attendance.
Send this Course
Course for Electrical/electronic engineers and maintenance personnel onboard who are responsible for the periodic maintenance.
Start: 18 June 2009.
End: 19 June 2009.
Add to calendar